English for Work and Business English courses combine working in a small group in the mornings to develop general English speaking and listening communication skills with one-to-one classes in the afternoons.
The one-to-one classes focus on specific, individual needs and will develop your Business English vocabulary and communication skills work situations. Whatever your job or line of business, we can help you gain confidence to express yourself clearly and precisely in English.
What to expect:
- develop specific vocabulary for your area of work and business
- practise using English for writing emails, reports, negotiating, meetings, telephoning and conference calls
- improve your general and social communication skills for dealing with English speaking clients or colleagues
- give presentations in English
- raise your awareness of intercultural issues and ‘global English’
- join one afternoon excursion per week to a place of cultural interest = 3 extra hours of spoken English and listening practice
- work on your specific requests
- 25 or 30 hours per week
- Start any Monday
- Suitable for elementary to advanced level (A2 – C2)
- Minimum age 18
- Average age of group 25 – 55+
View the timetable here
You will be emailed a 'Needs Analysis' form to complete before the start of your course. During your first 1-to-1 lesson you and your teacher will put together a study plan for your course. We encourage you to be active in the preparation and design of your course.
Business English Combination Course prices per week 2017
|Total hours per week |
(1 hour = 60 minutes)
|General English group maximum 5 students||Business English |
|Price (GBP) per week|
|25 hours per week||20 hours||5 hours||1-3 weeks =£595 |
4-6 weeks =£575
|25 hours per week||15 hours||10 hours||1-3 weeks =£720 |
4-6 weeks =£695
|30 hours per week||20 hours||10 hours||1-3 weeks =£775 |
4-6 weeks =£760
|30 hours per week||15 hours||15 hours||1-3 weeks =£875 |
4-6 weeks =£860
*for Business English Combination Courses of 7 weeks or more, prices are available on request.
We also offer individual tuition. Please see this course here: Business English - Individual Tuition
All teaching, all materials, one weekly afternoon excursion, tea and coffee at break time, guided self-study, use of books & DVDs, certificate of attendance, end of course progress report, internet/WiFi.