The one-to-one classes focus on specific, individual needs and will develop your Business English vocabulary and communication skills. You can choose exactly what areas of English you want to focus on. Popular requests include preparing for a presentation or interview, writing a report or emails, conference calls and small talk with clients. Whatever your job or line of business, we can help you gain confidence to express yourself clearly and precisely in English.
What to expect:
- develop specific vocabulary for your area of work and business
- practise using English for writing emails, reports, negotiating, meetings, telephoning
- improve your general and social communication skills for dealing with English speaking clients or colleagues
- give presentations in English
- raise your awareness of intercultural issues and ‘global English’
- join one afternoon excursion per week to a place of cultural interest = 3 extra hours of spoken English and listening practice
- work on your specific requests
- 15, 20, 25 or 30 hours per week
- Start any Monday
- Suitable for elementary to advanced level (A2 – C2)
- Minimum age 18
You will be emailed a 'Needs Analysis' form to complete before the start of your course. During your first 1-to-1 lesson you and your teacher will put together a study plan for your course. We encourage you to be active in the preparation and design of your course.
Business English Individual tuition prices per week 2018
|Total study hours per week |
(1 hour = 60 minutes)
|15 hours per week||£955|
|20 hours per week||£1225|
|25 hours per week||£1475|
|30 hours per week||£1650|
*We also offer Business English as a combination course, please see this course here: Business English - Combination Course
All teaching, all materials, one weekly afternoon excursion, tea and coffee at break time, guided self-study, use of books & DVDs, certificate of attendance, end of course progress report, internet/WiFi.