Course Profile: Group course
Each day will be focused in a specific neighbourhood of Edinburgh and English language vocabulary will reflect the places we visit and what we naturally see around us.
Reflecting real world and workplace multi-level communication scenarios, learn how to communicate effectively across differing levels of English.
Please note this is a multi-level course for B1 to C1 participants.
What to expect:
- Practise your conversation and small talk skills
- Discuss customs, traditions and stereotypes
- Fine tune your listening skills
- Receive corrective feedback to help improve your fluency and accuracy
- Stockbridge - Inverleith Park - The Botanical Gardens
- West End - New Town - Princes Street Gardens
- Royal Mile - The Parliament
- Old Town - The Meadows
- Arthur's Seat/Holyrood Park - Duddingston
- Carlton Hill - Leith
Intermediate B1 — Advanced C1
- Multi-level B1 - C1
- Average age of group 30 - 55+
- Flexible start days Monday to Friday. Minimum 2 consecutive days
- 3 hours per day
- Language learning and refreshment stops along the way
- We will be outdoors: wear suitable shoes for walking on uneven surfaces. Warm and waterproof coat is recommended whatever the season!
- Occasional use of public transport (bus) as necessary
Please note that a certain level of physical fitness is required to take part in this course. We will walk for a few hours everyday to visit various locations of cultural interest in Edinburgh. Although the distances are not particularly long, our city streets do go up and down hills and include uneven or cobbled roads and pavements.
Prices: Group course
|Flexible start dates (minimum 2 consecutive days)||Price (GBP) per day|
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday||£60|
Flexible start dates (minimum 2 consecutive days): Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Price (GBP) per day: £60