The 1-to-1 classes will focus on your individual needs and will develop your English vocabulary and communication skills in a financial context, taking into account your specific line of work. Financial English courses are suitable for accountants, auditors, bank employees or other professionals working in the finance sector.
What to expect:
- develop specific vocabulary for financial English
- improve general and social English language skills and your pronunciation
- enhance your communication skills with English-speaking clients and colleagues
- raise your awareness of intercultural issues and ‘global English’
- practise using English for writing emails, reports or presentations
- work on specific financial areas such as banking, accountancy, transactions, audits
- work on your specific requests
- join one afternoon excursion per week to a place of cultural interest = 3 extra hours of spoken English and listening practice
You will be emailed a 'Needs Analysis' form to complete before the start of your course. During your first 1-to-1 lesson you and your teacher will put together a study plan for your course. We encourage you to be active in the preparation and content of your course.
- 15, 20, 25 or 30 hours per week
- Start any Monday
- Suitable for elementary to advanced level (A2 – C2)
- Minimum age 18
Financial English Individual Tuition prices per week 2019
|Total study hours per week |
(1 hour = 60 minutes)
|15 hours per week||£955|
|20 hours per week||£1225|
|25 hours per week||£1475|
|30 hours per week||£1650|
*We also offer Financial English as a Combination Course. Please see here: Financial English course - Combination course
All teaching, all materials, one weekly afternoon excursion, tea and coffee at break time, guided self-study, use of books & DVDs, certificate of attendance, end of course progress report, internet/WiFi.