Individual Tuition (one-to-one) is for adults who want to work at their own pace and focus only on English vocabulary and topics which are relevant to them.
Individual Tuition means you can learn English quickly as you will have teachers who are dedicated entirely to your needs and requirements. Substantial progress can often be made in a short time with private English classes.
During the one-to-one classes you can choose to focus on English conversation practice, pronunciation, presentations and work or research related projects, particular grammar problems or vocabulary development.
We recommend one-to-one classes for beginner level students.
What to expect:
- Personal needs analysis before arrival
- Flexible tailor-made programme discussed with your teacher(s)
- Focus on individual needs, wants, strengths and weaknesses
- Choose to have some of your lessons out of the classroom. You can visit museums, galleries, sights with your teacher
- 15, 20, 25 or 30 hours per week
- One afternoon excursion per week to a place of cultural interest = 3 extra hours of spoken English and listening practice
- From beginner to advanced level (A1 – C2)
- Starts every Monday
- Minimum age 18
Prices per week 2019
|Total class hours per week |
(1 hour = 60 minutes)
|15 hours per week||£955||+ 5 hours General English group = £995|
|20 hours per week||£1225|
|25 hours per week||£1475|
|30 hours per week||£1650|
All teaching, all materials, one weekly afternoon excursion, tea and coffee at break time, guided self-study, use of books & DVDs, certificate of attendance, end of course progress report, internet/WiFi.