Course Profile: Group
The first part of the day will take place in the school. After a coffee break we will leave the school for walking and talking around town.
Each day will be focused on a specific part of Edinburgh and English language vocabulary will reflect the places we visit and what we naturally see around us.
Reflecting real world and workplace multi-level communication scenarios, learn how to communicate effectively across differing levels of English.
Please note this is a multi-level course for B1 to C1 participants.
What to expect:
- Practise your conversation and small talk skills
- Discuss topics such as cityscape, local traditions and local amenities
- Fine tune your listening skills
- Receive corrective feedback to help improve your fluency and accuracy
- Stockbridge - Inverleith Park - The Botanical Gardens
- West End - New Town - Princes Street Gardens
- Royal Mile - The Parliament
- Old Town - The Meadows
- Arthur's Seat/Holyrood Park - Duddingston
- Carlton Hill - Leith
Intermediate B1 — Advanced C1
- Multi-level B1 - C1
- Average age of group 30 - 55+
- 20 hours per week (10 hours inside the classroom + 10 hours outside the classroom)
- Start any Monday in July or August 2022
- We will be outdoors: wear suitable shoes for walking on uneven surfaces. Warm and waterproof coat is recommended whatever the season! Yes, even in July and August...
- Occasional use of public transport (bus) as necessary
Please note that a certain level of physical fitness is required to take part in this course. We will walk for a few hours everyday to visit various locations of cultural interest in Edinburgh. Although the distances are not particularly long, our city streets do go up and down hills and include uneven or cobbled roads and pavements.
|Total hours per week||Price per week GBP|
|20 hours group||£395|
Total hours per week: 20 hours group
Price per week GBP: £395