English Portuguese Italian French German Spanish

International student insurance

Insurance for international students

Do you have insurance which will cover the cost of cancelling your flights, accommodation and English course?  It is not necessary to hold insurace when you come to study in the United Kingdom. However, it can promote peace of mind if you know you are covered.

If you already hold an insurance policy for travelling or studying abroad, it is a good idea to check that your policy will cover the cost of your course and accommodation in case you need to cancel your trip or leave early.  There are many insurance policies available, both in the UK and abroad.  

Endsleigh offers an insurance policy especially for international students studying short courses. In case you need to cancel or cut short your trip, Endsleigh will reimburse the cost of your course fees. See here for further information.



Edinburgh Web Design