Phrasal verbs are fun so remember don't panic when you start learning them. The more you read and the more you listen the easier phrasal verbs become.
Examples of some common phrasal verbs:
- I have to put up with the noise from my neighbour's dog.
- Lindsay put off her dentist appointment.
- Off milk makes me throw up!
- Remember not to speed up at corners but instead slow down.
Try Tim's review video to improve your listening skills.
What's the missing phrasal verb?
- Ben couldn't ____________ Harry's behaviour anymore.
put up with
- We wanted to go to the restaurant but in the end we kept _________.
putting it off
- Don't ___________ studying English, it gets easier the more you do it.
- He _________ the most important information.