In English we have three words which are connected to the eye but actually have different uses - see, look at and watch. Try not to mix them up!
- I can see you!
- I can see the castle.
- Look at the book.
- Look behind you!
- Your sandwich looks delicious.
- Let's watch TV.
- What are you watching?
- Watch out!
Watch the video and see if you can see the difference.
Choose see, look at or watch for you answer.
- Can you ______ Lindsay?
- ______ the menu and tell me what you would like.
- I'm ________ the dentist tomorrow.
- Where are you going to ____ the rugby?
- What did you ____ at the cinema last night?
- What are you _______?