The word 'way' is everywhere in English. So, what does it mean? Let's look at some examples and find out.
- Karl phoned, he said that he's on his way, but is stuck in traffic.
- "Lindsay move your bag please, it's in the way."
- "By the way Ken phoned when you were out."
Watch the video to consolidate your examples.
Try these tips for more practice.
- Write three examples using the words 'way'.
- Look for songs on YouTube with 'way' in the title and listen to them for more examples.
- Watch the film "The Way" directed by Emilio Estevez to improve your listening.