If you had to choose, would you rather have a well-paid job that you didn't like or a low-paid job that you loved? Unfortunately, there are many people stuck in well-paid jobs that they hate. How many of them would give up a good salary if they could find an alternative that would give them job satisfaction?
Which of the following contributing factors apply to you?
Test your listening skills by finishing these sentences from the video
- 'Employees are as vital to any business as...
... worker bees are for a hive.'
- 'Poor communication has proven to...
...stifle creativity and innovation.'
- 'Paying your employees good wages is an effective way of...
... investing into your company's future.'
- 'People who join your company want to...
... help you achieve your vision.'
- - Praise people for good/ hard work
- - Good communication
- - Make people feel valued