Lots of business articles have been written about productivity, but what does productivity actually mean? Most business articles about productivity deal with the large scale scenarios such as national economic output. However, we can apply productivity concepts to our own individual approach to projects.
What is productivity?
Test your listening skills.
- What is the Zeigarnik Effect?
When a person doesn't finish a task, they experience discomfort and intrusive thoughts.
- What does the video say about time management?
Musicians don't always practice more but instead practise is more focused and deliberate.
- Why are deadlines important?
Deadlines are important because with one you are more likely to complete there task.
How to be productive.
- - Take breaks
- - Make a list and tick off tasks once completed
- - Do harder tasks in the morning