A good CV can increase your chances of getting a job. But there are so many elements that go into to a good C.V., and so many questions that need to be answered!
- What makes a good CV?
- What information should be included?
- How much detail should be given?
- Is there a standard format that should be used?
- Should the CV be customised to the job being applied for?
- Should the CV include a photo?
Find answers to the above questions in this video
- - Tell the truth
- - Keep it to two A4-length pages
- - Tailor it to each individual job
- - Include any relevant skills or abilities
- - Proofread before sending
Have you ever written a C.V. in English?
Use the above tips to help you structure your C.V.